Friday, December 12, 2008

Micaceous at the Craft Fair


Last Saturday I participated in Jeanne's annual holiday craft fair, along with several women of many talents. It was great for me to get my hands back in the clay (micaceous) and while I didn't make any new pots I made hearts and necklaces. You can catch a glimpse of the booth above.



Here's a detail from one of the necklaces. The heart is suspended by copper, strung with glass and copper beads, micaceous beads, and copper Irish love knots. 



I'm in the process of photographing what I have, making more and uploading the goodies to my Etsy gallery, which is now called Golden Bee.  I will also have crochet scarves, fabulous fleece hats, head bands, and neck hoodies. Stay tuned for the link. I will post it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment