Sunday, September 27, 2009

“True strength is delicate”



“True strength is delicate”

so said Louise Nevelson, a Russian-born American abstract sculptor.
She had 88 years to experience and share this lovely thought as well

“I never feel age. . .
If you have creative work, you don't have age or time.


~We are each of us the divine painter of our own Master piece~


The painting above is by one of my favorite artists who happens to live here in Santa Fe, Carol Anthony.
The egg altar is in the home of my dear neighbors, Lola's parents.
And the robin's eggs are the creation of one of the many wondrous birds who live(d) here in our neck of the woods.


2 comments:

  1. It is very interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

    Sincerely yours
    Timm Clade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting. I'm glad you were inspired...

    ReplyDelete