Thursday, February 28, 2008

Girl Facing West Performance

Susana Guillaume presents her one woman show in Santa Fe, New Mexico on Friday February 29th and Saturday March 1st. 


If you have the chance to stop by the Railyard Performance Center on the corner of Guadalupe and Paseo de Peralta, you will be blessed with an hour full of pearls and chuckles. The show starts at 8 pm. How she managed to streamline several decades into one hour is a mystery to me, but she is an inspiration to anyone. She told me she always wanted to do this and so she has. Brava Susana!   Susana's website niadancing.com

And while I'm on the subject of friends' shows, here is another to consider for Friday, February 29th, celebrating Sadie Hawkins Day. I know Sadie has been described as 'homely' but in truth I think she was a bodacious hussy. The show starts at 7:30 pm in the Cowgirl's Mustang Room, 319 S. Guadalupe Street. Barbara Mayfield and the Stark Raving Beauties present a comedy extravaganza, "Oh me, oh my, the Beauties and I are planning quite an evening. We'll be exploring all the Big Topics, as per usual: love, sex, global meltdown and the lipstick colors for spring." Catch her if you can. Space is limited.  Barbara's website barbaramayfield.com



No comments:

Post a Comment